Terms of Service
By booking the Services of Annette Lanniée you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use. You further certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
Annette Lanniée makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the information, content, materials, or services offered. By booking Annette Lanniée’s services, you explicitly acknowledge that all Tarot readings and advice arising therefrom are provided and intended for the sole purpose of entertainment.
Event and Party Bookings:
1. A deposit of 50% is required on confirmation of event booking, and full payment is due on or immediately after the event, by e-transfer, credit card, cash or PayPal.
2. Seven day advance cancellation notice is required for event bookings otherwise the 50% deposit will be forfeit.
3. If the event continues past midnight rates increase. If additional time is to be added to the event without pre-booking premium rates also apply.
4. Annette Lanniée and client will discuss and clarify all aspects of the event prior to the event so that expectations are clear and confirmed.
Tarot Consultations (In Person, Online and Email Readings) :
1. All in-person, online, and email Tarot/Lenormand/Kipper readings are to be paid for beforehand via secure e-payment via PayPal/ to Annette Lanniée.
2. Policy on lateness, cancellation and no-shows: 24-hour advance notice is required to reschedule In Person in Belleview, Florida readings and online/phone readings. If you do not give me this advance notice, your fee for the appointment will be forfeited. Please take the time to email me or call me if you need to reschedule. I put this time aside for you, and if you do not show or contact me, I cannot make that time available for another client. If you are late, you will forfeit that time, your reading will finish at the originally scheduled time. There is no refund or rescheduling for no shows. I will wait 15 minutes for your late arrival, but after that I consider this to be a no-show.
3. I do not offer refunds for my services, for any reason. Please shop mindfully. If you are not certain that my services are right for you, please feel free to spend some time exploring my blog, my website and my You Tube channel. These free resources will give you an idea of my style, technique and philosophy. You can also see testimonials from my clients on my site for further information.
4. Services Agreement: You will be remitting payment as a “Service”, not “Goods.” You’re not paying me for a product. You’re paying me for my knowledge, experience, insights, foresights, and my time. You’re paying me to set aside everything else in my life, clear my schedule and head space to dedicate entirely to you for the duration of your reading. When you order a reading, you are receiving from me a customized, personalized service, not any ordinary product.
Code of Ethics:
By enlisting the services of Annette Lanniée, you are agreeing to the following Code of Ethics:
1. The purpose of Annette Lanniée’s readings is to empower the client. If you are seeking a purely predictive Tarot reading, you may wish to contact a different style of reader.
2. Annette Lanniée will interpret the cards to the best of her ability, will conduct the reading with honesty and openness, and if I cannot interpret the cards clearly, I will tell you that.
3. Annette Lanniée will keep everything a client says and everything that is revealed in a reading 100% confidential, unless the situation is possibly life-threatening.
4. Annette Lanniée’s readings are non-judgmental, and I welcome clients of all cultures, religions, spiritual paths and sexual orientations.
5. Annette Lanniée will not do a reading to see what someone other than the client is doing or feeling, nor will I do a reading for anyone under 18 years old.
6. Annette Lanniée will strive to give clients positive direction and guidance, to help them to find practical and empowering courses of action.
7. Annette Lanniée will not give advice in areas for which they are not qualified. If the client needs a physician, psychologist, lawyer, financial advisor, accountant, or any other professional service for which the reader is not qualified, I will encourage them to seek such service from someone who is qualified in that area.
8. I constantly strive to improve my divination skills, and to always be learning and growing.
9. The intention when doing a reading is to serve the best interests of the client and all concerned without causing harm or wishing to deceive.
10. Annette Lanniée reserves the right to refuse to do a reading for a question I feel I cannot answer, or one that goes against this Code of Ethics.